Pet Services: Mandy: 07889132888 Dog Grooming - Kay's Boutique: 01276 423303
Meet The Team
We are a family run business established in 2011 by Mother and Daughter. Now Mandy and Clive manage and run the Dog Walking side of the business with the help of a small team of three trustworthy dog walkers. Kayley manages the Dog and Cat Grooming salon with a team of dog groomers.
Both Mandy and Clive are experienced in handling dog with 6 Labradors of their own and have trained at various seminars. Over the years we have grown into small team of 4 trustworthy dog walkers to help deal with the demand of work.
- Understanding Dog Aggression
- Pet First Aid
- Modern Institute of Dog Training
Kayley has a high level of grooming skills and qualifications.
- Level 2 City and Guilds Dog Grooming Assistant
- Level 3 City and Guilds Introductory to Dog Grooming
- Level 3 City and Guilds Diploma of Professional Dog Grooming Stylists
- Cat Grooming
- Currently Studying ICMG – International Certified Master Groomer
- Certified Professional Groomer, CAPG – 96%, 94% and 88%
- Terrier – 96% Practical and Theory – ICMG
- Gundog – 90% Practical and Theory – ICMG
- Utility – 96% Practical and Theory – ICMG
- Mixed Breed – 92% Practical and Theory – ICMG
- Canine Sport Massage
- Pet First Aid
- Institute of Modern Dog Trainers
Bark in the Park offers a flexible daily or occasional dog walking service that is tailored to the needs of our clients. First we will arrange a free consultation with you and your dog.
DOG & CAT GROOMING
We offer a range of bespoke Grooming services from Full Grooms, Baths to teeth cleaning and even doggie Spa Treatments to make your pup feel fantastic
Would you like to be a VIP client? We offer a pay monthly scheme for grooming. Wouldn’t it be great to have all your appointments for the year already in the diary, pre paid making trips to the groomers quick and easy.