Pet Services: Mandy: 07889132888 Dog Grooming - Kay's Boutique: 01276 423303
Kay’s Boutique – Dog & Cat Grooming
Terms and Conditions
All clients will be asked to read and sign to our Terms and Conditions before the Grooming appointment.
Pets are accepted for grooming only under the following circumstances….
- The pet is fit and healthy, Grooming which takes place on an elderly or infirm pet will be at the owner’s risk.
- Grooming may expose pre-existing health\skin conditions for which Bark in the Park Kay’s Boutique cannot be held liable.
- In the event of an emergency, in your absence, you authorize ‘Bark in the Park Kay’s Boutique’ to contact the nearest Veterinarian and authorize the Vet to treat the pet as necessary at your expense.
- Nail cutting and ear cleaning are part of the service unless the process is too stressful for the pet or too dangerous for the groomer.
- We do NOT offer anal gland expression, as this should be performed by a licensed veterinarian.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a groom if we feel the need to do so. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a time convenient for both the client and the groomer.
- Please ensure your pet has had the chance to toilet before his/her groom.
- All pet owners are responsible for keeping their pet up to date with relevant vaccinations and flea and worming treatment.
- We may take pictures of your pet and use them on social media or our website. Please inform us before the groom if you do not want any pictures taken of your pet.
- Aggressive pets will be muzzled for the safety of the pet and groomer.
Prices and Charges
- Prices are a guideline. Regular grooming is every every 4- 6 weeks and prices will depend on coat condition, temperament, time taken etc. Additional costs may occur.
- Cancellation and rescheduling of an appointment, by the client, requires 48 hours notice to waive the 50% of appointment fee.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late for your appointment without informing us. Your appointment will be cancellation and a 50% of the groom cancellation fee will be charged.
- No-Shows. It is considered a “no-show” when the client is not available at the scheduled appointment time and does not contact the groomer to cancel or reschedule. A fee of 50% if the grooming appointment will be charged.
- £20 or 50% of the Grooming Appointment may be charged to pre book your appointment.
- If your pet is left with us for over an hour after the agreed collection time there will be a £10 per hour fee. We do not offer day care so this is not an option or an additional service.
- If we find fleas on your pet whilst we are grooming there will be an additional charge of £10-£15 to cover the cost of de-fleaing the salon before we can use it for other dogs.
- We will NOT de-matt under any circumstances. Under the animal welfare act 2006 professional groomers will not put any pet through pain or discomfort to achieve a hair style. If excessively matted your pet will be shaved for their own comfort and advice will be given on how to prevent matting happening again.
- Additional charges from £10-£20
- “De-matting” or complete coat removal will dramatically alter your pet’s appearance. This procedure may expose pre-existing health\skin problems for which ‘Bark in the Park Kay’s Boutique’ cannot be held liable.